Buildings and Facilities
The Beaulieu Park School is an outstanding, state of the art facility. It has been specially designed buildings provide a stimulating, inspiring, inclusive and ordered learning environment with excellent facilities in all curriculum areas. These include:
- 10 top quality science laboratories
- A full size sports hall (Sport England Standard)
- A suite of music and drama recital, performance, recording and practice rooms
- State of the art, technology, food, art and textiles workshops
- Purpose built dance studio
- Extensive school playing fields for Rugby, Cricket, Football, Rounders, Athletics etc.
- MUGA with 8 x Tennis Courts and Netball Courts (floodlit)
The modern facilities are available for the community to hire for use outside school hours. To hire the facilities, please visit CURRENTLY CLOSED - Covid 19.
We believe that the school represents one of the best public buildings in Chelmsford; it inspires local people as well as its students. It has been designed to facilitate learning, to meet the needs of a 21st century curriculum and to provide opportunities for adult, family and community classes.