Buildings and Facilities
The Beaulieu Park School is an outstanding, state of the art facility. It has been specially designed buildings provide a stimulating, inspiring, inclusive and ordered learning environment with excellent facilities in all curriculum areas. These include:
- 10 top quality science laboratories
- A full size sports hall (Sport England Standard)
- A suite of music and drama recital, performance, recording and practice rooms
- State of the art, technology, food, art and textiles workshops
- Purpose built dance studio
- Extensive school playing fields for Rugby, Cricket, Football, Rounders, Athletics etc.
- MUGA with 8 x Tennis Courts and Netball Courts
The modern facilities are available for the community to use outside school hours. For further details please visit (TBC)
We believe that the school represents the best of public building in Chelmsford; it inspires local people as well as its students. It has been designed to facilitate learning, to meet the needs of a 21st century curriculum and to provide opportunities for adult, family and community classes.