The Chelmsford Learning Partnership (CLP)
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is the name of the academy trust that is responsible for running The Beaulieu Park School. In September 2017, the trust was delighted to be approved as the sponsor for The Beaulieu Park School. The trust is a local multi-academy trust that has, at its heart, a commitment to provide an outstanding education for local children.
The trust is also responsible for Roding Valley High School in Loughton, The Boswells School in Chelmsford, The Tyrrells School in Chelmsford, Perryfields Infant School in Chelmsford, Barnes farm Infant and Junior Schools in Chelmsford and Lakelands Primary School in Colchester.
Whilst the trust is responsible for running a number of schools, we believe that each school is autonomous and should have their own individual identity and ethos. In each of our schools, you will find the following:
- Each school has their own unique ethos, values and approach
- Each school has a Local Governing Body overseeing the school
- Each school will have a Principal/Headteacher/Head of School with autonomous responsibility for the running of the school
- Teachers and support staff working with their children
- A Tailored approach to teaching and learning depending on the needs of each school
- A Personalised curriculum depending on the needs of the children in the school
- An Inclusive Admissions policy based upon serving the communities that each school serves
To contact either the CEO Paul Banks, or the Chair of Trustees, Roger Blundell, please write to them at:
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership
Waterhouse Business Centre
2 Cromar Way